👋 Greetings stranger
I'm Dušan /Duːʃən/.
You managed to find my secluded home on the web.
I'm a professional software developer, a tinkerer, advocate of free and open source software and minimalism.
When I'm not coding I usually study what I find interesting at the moment.
As a proud member of 512KB club's green team, this entire page weighs less than 20KB.
- Github - Check out some of my projects.
- SourceHut - And some more...
- Mastodon - I post about tech and everything else.
- Pixelfed - Mostly pictures I took with my phone.
- RSS - Read my posts in your RSS reader.
- Résumé - Check out where I worked and more.
- Keyoxide - PGP and other links.
- Source code of this blog. - Take a look at how this blog is built.
This blog is FOSS software.
Source code is licensed under the terms of the GNU AGPLv3 or later.
You're free to study it, modify it and redistribute verbatim or modified copies as long as you abide by the license terms and conditions.
All content is licensed under the terms of the CC BY-SA 4.0
You're free to share and adapt it as you see fit.
Get a hit of that web 1.0 nostalgia, visit some of my neighbours in this webring.